Picking up those brushes again.

Hi and welcome to the occasional mutterings of Dave Doc, a military modeller and some time gamer. Gaming and model making has given me a real education, History & Geography(obvious really), Artistry, Politics, Economics, Logistics, Project Management -you try building miniature armies without the last 3.

I will use the blog to record my creations & the odd occasion I actually do some gaming.

I have always been inspired by the aesthetic side of gaming. Playing on well constructed terrain using excellently painted units is always a joy.

Monday 26 May 2014

A short intermission

It's time for a short break to recharge the batteries. So I am now enjoying myself in Brittany.







Out of the gates to the river side port at Dinan.















I have some gaming related reading to catch up on in between sleep , exploring and sampling the wonderful food.
















I shall be along to Partizan , looking to play in a couple of participation games and pick up a few bits to add to my gangster collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment